6 Essential Vitamins for Dogs - RealESAletter
Do you know that your dog needs vitamins as much as you? Vitamins are essential for good health and your dog strives on them. We know that you love Coco and to live with him peacefully, you have gone the extra mile of getting an ESA letter.
To help you live with your beloved canine for as long as possible, we have listed down the 7 core vitamins that your dog needs to live a healthy and happy life. Vitamins are fundamental compounds that your animal could get from the food it consumes.
They need these vitamins for normal and healthy growth and development. Some of the core essential vitamins that your dog needs are given below.
1. Vitamin A: This vitamin is present in carrots and many if you will already know how they are responsible for a healthy vision. Besides, vitamin A also promotes healthy cell and immune system functioning and better fetal development.
2. B Vitamins: They are a group of core and important vitamins that promote overall health in your dog. They include;
Thiamine that helps in the regulation of energy, carbohydrates and neural tissues
Riboflavin, B12, and niacin that facilitate better enzyme functioning
Vitamin B6 manages the glucose in the blood, hormones, immune system, gene activation and better functioning of the nervous system
Pantothenic acid metabolizes the energy acquired from carbohydrates and vitamins and minerals
Folic acid metabolizes amino acids and mitochondrial protein. Before moving forward checkout some of the dog vest online to gain more control over your dog.
3. Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant that prevents and fights the production of free radicals. These radicals are harmful and cause inflammation, cognitive limitations and some forms of cancer. Usually, dogs could produce vitamin C in their liver but in some cases, they need some help with it.
To prevent diseases, your dog will need a calculated and healthy dose of vitamin C in its diet. Ask your veterinarian if your dog needs it as a supplement. Always remeber that you need an esa letter to live peacefully with your esa dog.
4. Vitamin D: Also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, vitamin D is essential for healthy and strong bones. It also balances calcium and phosphorus in your dog’s body and helps in its proper development. Its deficiency could cause serious skeletal issues in your dog.
Healthy bones are important for a healthy dog and deficiency of vitamin D could lead to abnormal development of bones.
5. Vitamin E: This vitamin is fat-soluble and is responsible to protect your dog against oxidative damage and support the process of cell functioning and metabolism of fat. Deficiency of vitamin E could lead to muscles and reproductive issues.
These deficiencies could lead to lifelong problems and diseases. Always remember to check the rules of flying with a dog before getting on board with your esa dog.
6. Vitamin K: Also a fat-soluble vitamin, vitamin K is essential to instigate your dog’s blood to clot. Some kinds of toxins may interfere with the process and disrupt Coco’s body’s ability to stop teh bleeding. If not treated, this could lead to death.
In case you notice any changes in your dog’s behaviour or that its blood is taking more time to clot then consult the veterinarian immediately.
Other than these, there are a number of other vitamins that are important for your dog’s health. Vitamins are essential for dogs but they need them in a different amount than us. Therefore, giving them the supplements blindly will not do them any good.
Before starting with anything, talk to your veterinarian and ask him the kind of vitamins that you need to give to your dog. In the end checkout some of the emotional support dog vest before applying for an esa letter and then proceed further.